2011年11月4日金曜日

wolrd heritage~Tikal National Park~

I would like to introduce to you Tikal National Park.


Tikal National Park is a city which remained in Peten low land in Guatemala from ancient Maya.
It was registered to world heritege as a compound heritage in 1979,
and prospered as political-economical center city of Maya civilization.


Please look at this picture.







This is a pyramid-shaped heritage which is famous for Maya civilization in Tikal National Park.
It is the biggest and the oldest city heritage of Maya civilization.
It is also used in the movie "STAR WARS" and used as a model of the buiding in Disney Sea.

This heritage was built in about A.D.200-400.
It is built in Talud Tablero style.
Talud means an inclined wall.
Tablero means a vertical wall.

It is world- famous heritage, so many people in the world want to visit there.
I think that it is worth visiting there at least once.
If I have a chance to visit Guatemala, I am willing to go there.
The wolrd is thrown into confusion this year for Maya civilization,
I think that people should know more Guatemala.

If you have a chance to visit Guatemala, please visit there.

Thank you for reading.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿